Interface Contract Highlights
- A comprehensive offering of high-quality flooring solutions, including luxury vinyl tile (LVT), modular carpet tile, and nora® rubber flooring.
- Access to a range of value-added services that support and service flooring needs nationwide, including:
- Interface Design Studio (IDS) – a team of trained designers working seamlessly to help save time by focusing on the foundation of every design project — the floor.
- ReEntry – as a sustainable approach to reducing waste and creating products with less virgin raw material, Interface will take back all post-consumer Interface carpet tile and LVT products installed with a releasable installation system.
- Quickship – hundreds of popular and in-demand carpet and LVT options available for shipment within ten business days.
- Aggressively discounted products based on a not-to-exceed model are available to Equalis Group members.
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Who is Interface?
Interface, Inc. is a global commercial flooring company with an integrated collection of carpet tiles and resilient flooring, including luxury vinyl tile (LVT) and nora® rubber flooring. Interface’s system of products works together to create beautiful interior spaces which positively impact the people who use them and our planet.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource and let us help you achieve your procurement goals today.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.