Gnomedica Contract Highlights
- Values Driven – Driven by a singular mission to equip as many people as possible with affordable, made-to-standard masks, to keep society functioning and healthy.
- Family Owned and Operated – Gnomedica is a family owned and operated enterprise, built on the foundation of familial ties overseas, repurposing existing manufacturing lines and capitalizing on decades of experience in production and fulfillment to meet the demand for affordable PPE globally.
- Quality PPE at Affordable Prices – Aggressively priced KN95 and 3-ply disposable adult & child-sized masks for public sector organizations. Further discounts are available with larger orders. All orders are received FOB destination.
- No Minimum Order Size – Gnomedica is committed to supporting orders of every size, from as small as 50 masks, to as many as a buyer has a need for.
- Stringent Quality Control – Gnomedica PPE products have been laboratory tested for filtration rates and meet high-performance standards.
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Who is Gnomedica?
Gnomedica, a family owned and operated enterprise, was founded in 2020 by Weimen and Jessica Li, two graduates of Princeton University. Passionate for tackling pressing issues faced by their own communities, Weimen and Jessica founded Gnomedica during the COVID-19 pandemic to bridge gaps in the supply chain for PPE, beginning with one mask at a time. Leveraging familial relationships overseas, the Lis worked to swiftly repurpose production lines and are now able to manufacture 100,000 KN95 and 250,000 3-ply disposable masks a day.
Region 10 ESC
09.01.2020 – 08.31.2023
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource and let us help you achieve your procurement goals today.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.