Lewan Technology Contract Highlights
- Comprehensive, no-cost evaluation of each Equalis Group member’s existing copier and printer environment, redesign of that environment to meet current and future needs, and development of the plan to transition to that future desired future state.
- A full range of the highest quality equipment, including new and certified pre-owned multifunctional devices, printers, scanners, and production machines.
- Cutting edge software solutions that further leverage your investment in office equipment to reduce manual processes and/or deliver new capabilities.
- Purchasing flexibility: options to lease, rent, or buy office equipment, or simply pay a flat price per page with no upfront capital expenditures.
- Ability to migrate all existing copy, print, scan, and fax equipment, software, and services contracts to a single agreement with a single bill each month.
- Equalis Group member-only contract terms: no escalation clauses, equipment return charges, or auto renewals.
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Who is Lewan Technology?
We’re a Xerox Company
That means you get the best of both worlds. Our local decision making, service and support backed by a global technology powerhouse.
A brief history…
Since its foundation in 1972 by Paul Lewan, Lewan Technology has been keeping pace with the advancements in business technology by offering a diverse product line, innovative solutions and strong vendor partnerships. Lewan currently employs 350+ local professionals across Colorado, Wyoming and New Mexico.
Acquired in 1999, Lewan is part of a national network of local companies that comprise Xerox Business Solutions (XBS), a business unit of Xerox and leading provider of business technology solutions.
Under the XBS philosophy “Think Globally, Act Locally”, Lewan continues to lead the region with local nimble decision making, while preserving and building upon existing customer relationships. XBS companies are active members of their local communities, hire local employees, contribute to the local economy and support local charitable organizations.
At the same time, as a Xerox company, Lewan is supported by the backing of the multi-billion dollar global organization. XBS companies are also enabled on all Xerox National Account programs. This includes pre-negotiated contracts and support programs coast to coast.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource and let us help you achieve your procurement goals today.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.