Lewan Technology Contract Highlights
- Comprehensive Evaluation – a complete assessment of each member’s current copier and printer capabilities at no additional cost.
- High-Quality Equipment – a full range of the highest quality equipment, including multi-functional devices, printers, production machines, and certified pre-owned alternatives.
- Purchasing Flexibility – the ability to lease, rent, or buy office equipment, or simply pay a flat price per page with no upfront capital expenditures.
- Savings – no escalation clauses, equipment return charges, or auto renewals.
- Extensive Software Solutions – cutting edge software solutions that further leverage our members’ investment in office equipment to reduce manual processes and/or deliver new capabilities.
Who is Lewan Technology?
We’re a Xerox Company
That means you get the best of both worlds. Our local decision making, service and support backed by a global technology powerhouse.
A brief history…
Since its foundation in 1972 by Paul Lewan, Lewan Technology has been keeping pace with the advancements in business technology by offering a diverse product line, innovative solutions and strong vendor partnerships. Lewan currently employs 350+ local professionals across Colorado, Wyoming and New Mexico.
Under the XBS philosophy “Think Globally, Act Locally”, Lewan continues to lead the region with local nimble decision making, while preserving and building upon existing customer relationships. XBS companies are active members of their local communities, hire local employees, contribute to the local economy and support local charitable organizations.
At the same time, as a Xerox company, Lewan is supported by the backing of the multi-billion dollar global organization. XBS companies are also enabled on all Xerox National Account programs. This includes pre-negotiated contracts and support programs coast to coast.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource and let us help you achieve your procurement goals today.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.