OptumRx Contract Highlights
- Savings – an average of 15 to 25% savings to Equalis Group members.
- Member Market Check – a detailed evaluation of the projected savings and the impact of transitioning to SourceRx.
- Flexible Contract Options – Transparent, Traditional & Average Script Price.
- Stop Loss Insurance Policies – three available stop loss insurance policies including aggregate, aggregate + specific, and guaranteed cost.
- Claims-Level Pricing Guarantees – applies coalition pricing on a per claim, per employer basis – not in the aggregate across all claims.
- Consistent Pricing Regardless of Size – all participating employers receive the same prescription pricing, regardless of the number of employees.
- Built-in Price Decreases – as the size of the coalition increases, pricing for all participating groups decreases.
- Three-Year Pricing Guarantee – protects against future prescription drug price increases.
- Annual Audits – individual audits to verify master agreement terms and pricing are properly applied to each participant; participants receive full refunds of any identified overcharges.
- Annual Market Checks – an intensive process of securing pricing from competing PBM providers each year to ensure the most competitive pricing is available to SourceRx participants.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource and let us help you achieve your procurement goals today.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.