Crayon IT Cloud Services Contract Highlights
- IT Cloud Services relationships and strategic partnerships with leading technology vendors and cloud partners.
- Microsoft Gold Partner with Azure Expert MSP status and winner of the Microsoft AI/ML Partner of the Year Award.
- Crayon has services to help:
- Rightsize your IT estate for a cloud future.
- Optimize your hybrid and multicloud environment.
- Operate a secure and managed modern workplace with IT Cloud services
- Innovate with a scalable data platform, AI, and IoT.
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Who is Crayon?
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with more than 2000 employees in over 50 offices in 35 countries, Crayon operates a global, customer-first, and vendor-agnostic IT consultancy currently identified as a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Crayon helps clients select the best solutions for their business needs and budget to thrive and innovate with software, cloud, data, and AI.
Certified Crayon experts can be trusted not only to help you navigate your technological needs but to turn them into powerful tools to enable your modern workplace, fuel business growth, and spark innovation. Advisory services are delivered 24/7 through step-by-step frameworks based on industry standards and best-practice methodologies.
Region 10 ESC
05.01.2021 – 04.30.2024
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource and let us help you achieve your procurement goals today.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.