Blade Contract Highlights
- Exclusive pricing discount for Equalis members! Minimum 20% off all IAQ technology.
- No RFP required for purchasing. Equalis members get a legal exemption to purchase technology pre-approved and accepted by Equalis Group.
- Supply of only ASHRAE and CDC-approved technology.
- Nationwide availability, with local footprints in each state to help facilitate exceptional customer support.
- Access to a full IAQ technology portfolio. Standard offerings or client customization available to meet your needs.
- Blade is a vendor of choice for numerous government agencies and broader public sector organizations. Trusted to improve air quality in over 50 Million square feet.
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Who is Blade?
Blade is an industry-leading manufacturer of Canadian-made commercial indoor air quality (IAQ) technology, that specializes in creating clean air environments for businesses and organizations across all industries. Currently managing and improving indoor air quality in over 50 million square feet of building spaces across North America, Blade is a trusted supplier and the preferred vendor of choice to the Canadian government for IAQ technology.
Blade provides a full suite of indoor air quality technologies ranging from standalone to induct solutions. Available technologies include portable HEPA air purifiers, UVC supplemental air sanitization (induct and standalone options), and electrostatic polarized HVAC filters. All technologies are independent third-party lab tested and validated. Blade is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario and serves customers nationwide.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource and let us help you achieve your procurement goals today.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.