Connection® Public Sector Solutions Contract Highlights
- Convenient personalized shopping enables Equalis Group members to create custom catalogs of customer-approved products, special bundles to fit your organizational standards, and helpful shopping lists to streamline repeat purchases such as ink and toner.
- Subject matter expert-led educational briefings on key technologies such as security, data center, networking, software, and services.
- Online account tools to track orders and manage IT spending.
- An aggressive discount off list price on computer hardware, peripherals, and IT services for Equalis Group members.
- Dedicated Account Managers with extensive experience readily available to service and support each Equalis Group member.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Fund Eligibility With Connection
Who is Connection?
Connection is a Fortune 1000 Global Solutions Provider that connects people with technology to enhance growth, elevate productivity, and empower innovation.
Founded in 1982, Connection delivers valuable IT services and advanced technology solutions to business, government, education, and healthcare markets. With more than 300,000 products, a nationwide network of service partners, and teams of certified technical experts, Connection designs, builds, and supports your end-to-end IT systems.
Today, Connection serves its customers through its staff of highly trained Account Managers, a team of on-staff experts, and its efficient procurement websites. Connection’s 2,500+ technical certifications ensure our experts can solve any customer need, no matter how complex.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.