H&E Construction Equipment Rentals Contract Highlights
- Equalis member’s go-to source for construction equipment rentals and sales with guaranteed fair and discounted pricing.
- Strong, nationwide company with a network of over 100 locations in 25 states and growing.
- One of the youngest fleets in the industry, delivering excellent equipment performance and uptime.
- A comprehensive equipment inventory with nearly 44,000 units (over $1.9B OEC) in its fleet:
- Aerial Work Platforms—material and scissor lifts, booms, runabouts.
- Earthmoving—bulldozers, excavators, compaction, backhoes, skid steers.
- Material Handling—telehandlers, pallet jacks, pneumatic forklifts.
- General Equipment—air compressors, sweepers, generators, lights, carts, pumps, trenchers, trailers, water trucks, and more.
- Vetted, compliant, fast, and responsive equipment experts, providing rentals, sales, parts, and service.
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Who is H&E?
H&E was founded as a one-location, one-account distributorship. Today, it’s one of the largest publicly traded equipment rental companies in the nation with over a billion dollars a year in revenue. A one-stop shop for customers, it carries quality equipment most frequently used by government agencies from some of the best names in the business—all while focused on the product support, service, and customer care to back it up. H&E has been named one of America’s Most Trustworthy Companies by Forbes and is ranked 8th among the Top 100 equipment companies by Rental Equipment Register.
Founded in 1961, H&E Equipment Services is one of the largest equipment rental companies in the nation, providing the higher standard in equipment rentals, sales, parts, and service. With locations across the U.S., we’re leveraging our national fleet of equipment with a local approach, working closely with customers to understand their needs and provide them reliability, fair prices, and the support of a first-class service team. We’re an equipment company, run by equipment people. Where others stop, we continue.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource and let us help you achieve your procurement goals today.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.