EC America Contract Highlights
- Reliable access to technology products and solutions.
- Innovative funding options through our capital solutions we offer flexible payment terms built to bridge budgetary and funding cycles.
- State and local organizations of all sizes trust us and our network of over 300 manufacturers and nearly 1,200 solution providers to deliver the critical technology solutions.
- One stop shop for all your IT needs, we provide the expertise, knowledge and relationships that help our customers strategically serve the SLED market.
- Twenty-five year’s experience serving the public sector.
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Who is EC America?
EC, America is a subsidiary of immixGroup which is the public sector arm of Arrow Electronics. A Fortune 110 company with 19,600 employees and 2020 sales of $28.67 billion, Arrow Electronics guides innovation forward for over 180,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers around the world.
Since 1997, government agencies have relied upon immixGroup a value-added distributor to supply the technology products they want through the contract vehicles and business partners they prefer. Our knowledge of the government acquisition process, ISO-certified business processes, and relationships with hundreds of hardware and software vendors and solution providers ensure you get reliable access to the products you need to complete your mission objectives.
immixGroup on LinkedIn
01.01.2023 – 12.31.2026
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource or quickly send the Contract Interest Form at the top of this page.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.