EC America Contract Highlights
- Reliable access to technology products and solutions.
- Innovative funding options through our capital solutions. We offer flexible payment terms built to bridge budgetary and funding cycles.
- State and local organizations of all sizes trust us and our network of over 300 manufacturers and nearly 1,200 solution providers to deliver critical technology solutions.
- One stop shop for all your IT needs, EC America provides the expertise, knowledge and relationships that help our customers strategically serve the SLED market.
- Twenty-five year’s experience serving the public sector.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Who is EC America?
EC, America is a subsidiary of immixGroup which is the public sector arm of Arrow Electronics. A Fortune 110 company with 19,600 employees and 2020 sales of $28.67 billion, Arrow Electronics guides innovation forward for over 180,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers around the world.
Since 1997, government agencies have relied upon immixGroup a value-added distributor to supply the technology products they want through the contract vehicles and business partners they prefer. Our knowledge of the government acquisition process, ISO-certified business processes, and relationships with hundreds of hardware and software vendors and solution providers ensure you get reliable access to the products you need to complete your mission objectives.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.