Musco Lighting Contract Highlights
- Access to products and services covering a broad range of lighting applications for indoor and outdoor athletic fields to transportation & infrastructure facilities.
- Competitive pricing for Equalis Group Members on Musco’s products and services, including installation services.
- A fully staffed group of internal experts to ensure your project flows smoothly and you get the results you expect.
- Nationwide coverage to service Equalis Group members in all 50 states.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Who is Musco Lighting?
Musco Sports Lighting has shaped the history of sports and transportation & infrastructure lighting since 1976, specializing in the design and manufacture of systems for venues around the world. Built on a foundation of responsibility to the needs of everything being impacted, Musco’s solutions have illuminated neighborhood ballfields; to major stadiums and arenas; to international airports, rail yards, industrial sites, container terminals, and ports; to iconic landmarks and the Olympic Games.
For over 40 years Musco has been working with organizations to make projects happen —from help with financing, system design, easing concerns with neighbors, installation services, to long-term service and support, Musco has offered solutions for:
- Creating better visibility and happy neighbors with advances in light and glare control
- Enhancing the experience for players and fans through special effects lighting
- Revitalizing a facility’s unused space with innovative modular sports solutions
- Generating new revenue at your facility through automated video streaming
- Comprehensive scheduling assistance, system monitoring, secure password-protected access, automated equipment controls, and valuable usage data.
Additional Video Resources
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.