CrisisGo School Safety Services
- An all-inclusive modernized approach to school safety services that streamlines communication and simplifies Standard Response Protocols (SRPs), including solutions for entry management, health screening, area scanning, and contact tracing to protect students and staff from COVID-19.
- Special pricing for Equalis Group members based on a discount from list model.
- Faster response times are possible through CrisisGo’s solutions, including the ability to: set off an alert; access critical emergency plans with or without internet connectivity; communicate with safety personnel or first responders; and submit an incident report or tip.
- Best-of-class technology integrates with legacy systems, preserving existing investments and ensuring seamless crisis response.
- Simplified dashboard that makes it easy to observe, track, and coordinate safety efforts, and compile all relevant communications and actions for post-incident review.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Who is CrisisGo?
CrisisGo has been helping schools manage physical, social, and emotional wellness for more than 15 years. It offers threat assessment, panic buttons, mobile emergency response plans, crisis alerts, and two-way survey and communication tools to make managing any situation – from COVID-19 to an active shooter – more straightforward.
CrisisGo builds easy-to-use tools that empower people to take an active role in keeping themselves and others safe – tools that shorten the distance between seeing something and doing something about it, because speed is critical for safety, prevention, and response.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.