Advanced Green Technologies
- Financial Strength & Protection: 12 million Dollars in General Liability Insurance and Bonding Capabilities of 150 million Dollars to ensure the total protection of your project.
- Safety: Full-time safety team and low EMR of 0.58 to ensure every project is completed with the highest safety standards and without injuries.
- Experience: Established in 2007, long-standing proven industry success, completing over 300 solar installations totaling over 450 MW of rooftop, carport, and ground mount systems.
- Quality Assurance: Advanced Green Technologies ranks as the top commercial solar contractor in Florida for over a decade from Solar Power World Magazine. AGT’s commitment to quality ensures you the best customer experience by providing accurate solutions for your property and award-winning craftsmanship and premium materials.
- In-House Divisions & Certifications: All under one roof, Professional Engineer (PE), Electrical, Roofing, HVAC, Cranes, and Sheet Meta Divisions. Advanced Green Technologies holds NABCEP and LEED accreditation.
- Community Service: AGT is proud to support many community initiatives like the MS Bike Ride, Kids in Distress, FAU Stem Program, Planation High School Solar Knights, Habitat for Humanity, Boys and Girls Club, Broward Heart Walk, and many others.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Who is Advanced Green Technologies?
Established in 2007, Advanced Green Technologies (AGT) is a highly acclaimed commercial solar energy contractor that excels in designing, procuring, and constructing solar roofs, carports, and ground-mounted systems for clients in high-wind zone areas such as Florida. With an impressive track record, AGT has successfully installed and completed over 300 renewable energy projects totaling over 450 megawatts (MW).
Renowned as a leading provider of commercial solar energy solutions in the Southeast United States, AGT takes pride in having a dedicated Professional Engineer on their team, along with prestigious accreditations, including NABCEP and LEED. AGT also has Electrical, Roofing, HVAC, Crane, and Sheet Metal divisions to ensure seamless project execution. Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, AGT operates multiple offices throughout Florida, effectively serving its clientele. For more information, please visit their website at www.agt.com.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.