AssetWorks Fleet Management
Modern day, mission critical technology designed to make the jobs of fleet and asset management professionals easier.
- A nationally available cooperative purchasing contract that provides a legal and competent exemption to the fleet and enterprise asset management technology bid/request for proposals (RFP) process for the public and private sectors.
- Perpetual license or SaaS-based tier discounted price structure with add-on modules and services available.
- Fully web-based solutions available on-premises or hosted in our SSAE18 SOC2 certified/ISO27001 compliant data center.
- Access to a diverse catalog of fleet management information systems (including fuel management hardware and software, electric vehicle management (EV) charging hardware and software, telematics, mobile solutions, and motor pool sharing) and enterprise asset management systems for infrastructure and public works assets.
- An experienced team of subject matter and implementation experts partnered with over 550 clients to-date.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Who is AssetWorks?
Since 1981, AssetWorks has been a leading supplier of fleet management software, automated fueling systems and enterprise asset management software in North America and the United Kingdom, with more than 550 software customers, including private fleet operators as well as City, County, State and Federal organizations. AssetWorks solutions enable fleet organizations of all sizes to improve maintenance practices, streamline operations and improve accountability for mission-critical transportation assets.
Our division of AssetWorks develops fully integrated Fleet Management Software and Fuel Management Systems, as well as the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) products for Public Works and Field Service Solutions for the Oil & Gas industry. Our product offerings are home-grown or gathered through partnerships with other industry leaders, seeking to offer the best services to the fleet and asset management industry.
How is AssetWorks different? Here’s a quick snapshot: We understand and respect our customers, our wheels of innovation never stop turning, and our products are all integrated.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.