Atrium Campus Card Management Contract Highlights
- An All-encompassing Campus Card Management Solution – a revolutionary campus card management solution, modular and scalable to support the expanding needs of any campus regardless of size.
- Competitive Pricing & Budget Certainty – aggressive discounts, a renewable five-year Fixed Price Guarantee, and one-time-per-connection setup charges allowing Sourcing Alliance members to connect their existing campus systems and add additional systems with no recurring fees or price increases.
- Reduced Administrative Burden – a customizable Dashboard that enables permission-driven administration anytime, anywhere, and eliminates the need for special computer skills and add-on packages for reporting and other tasks.
- A Superior User Experience – a wide variety of on and off campus services effortlessly accessed by students, parents, and family through mobile devices and various forms of campus ID, including the latest smartphone ID technologies.
- An Open & Non-Proprietary System – a secure, hosted cloud system that integrates with more than 130 providers of related software and hardware.
- A Dedicated Service Team – personalized, fast-response, 24/7/365 live support from a team of seasoned industry professionals that have a working knowledge of each individual member’s system and guaranteed 99.99% uptime.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Who is Atrium?
Atrium is a revolutionary campus card management solution for institutions of any size. It provides the functionality of traditional systems… re-imagined for the future. Easy and powerful for administrators to use, Atrium is backed by personalized support and a 100% availability guarantee from a trusted name in the industry.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.