F.H. Paschen Construction Procurement
- Diverse Capability – F.H. Paschen has the ability to complete a wide range of projects including building renovations, abatement, maintenance shop upgrades, security upgrades, landscaping, roof replacements, track and pavement replacement, athletic fields, playgrounds, electrical, pool renovations, parking lots, painting, and more.
- Speed – 75-80% quicker project completion when compared to other contracting methods.
- Competitive Pricing – recognized savings on upfront costs and change orders.
- Quality Service – F.H. Paschen uses a 3-phase program modeled after US Army Corps of Engineers that includes preliminary, follow-up, and final inspections for each definable feature of work.
- Technology – three dimensional virtual models for MEP coordination, 4D construction simulations, and field verification.
- Safety – a comprehensive safety program led by full-time safety professionals and adhered to by all F.H. Paschen project teams.
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
What are Alternative Delivery Projects?
Alternative Procurement Delivery Methods (APDM) – APDM is a process of selecting a contracting team for design and construction using the design-build, design-assist, or integrated project delivery methods for the construction of a public works project pursuant to a competitive negotiation process to establish the best value. This contract offers the ability to acquire construction services through multiple contracting structures, including Construction Manager At Risk (CMAR), Design-Build, Turnkey, Job Order Contracting (JOC), Guaranteed Maximum Price (GPM), and Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ).
Who is F.H. Paschen?
F.H. Paschen operates as a General Contractor and Construction Manager with a family history in construction for over 100 years. F.H. Paschen is one the largest and most experienced Indefinite Quantity Construction Contractors (IQCC) /Job Order Contracting (JOC) Contractors in the nation. Our staff has the expertise to complete projects in the educational, healthcare, municipal, recreation, aviation, transportation, and industrial sectors.
Projects typically completed under JOC include:
- Repair and Renovations
- Emergency Work
- Fast-Track Projects
- Summer Critical School Projects
- ADA Upgrades
- Infrastructure Work
- LEED Improvements
- Parks & Playgrounds
- Civil Utilities
- Interior Buildouts
- Building Additions
- Mechanical Upgrades
- Remediation Work
07.01.2022 – 06.30.2026
Contact F.H. Paschen
Senior Vice President
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource or quickly send the Contract Interest Form at the top of this page.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.