Plante Moran Cybersecurity | Contract Highlights
- A defined cybersecurity solutions methodology that addresses everything from risk assessment, prevention, and recovery, to the full development of response procedures, security policies, and identifying information security funding.
- Cyber services that are designed to help your IT team implement and maintain an effective cybersecurity resilience program.
- Assistance with forward-looking strategies to protect against unknown future threats, rather than threats of the past.
- Access to our team of dedicated cybersecurity consultants that are future-focused and stay at the forefront of industry trends and regulations to help you build a cyber defense strategy that can manage and mitigate the next big threat.
- Leverage our successful track record of assisting public sector clients with technology risk assessments, security regulatory compliance, security training, and security controls review and evaluation.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Who is Plante Moran?
Plante Moran is among the nation’s largest management consulting and accounting firms. For 75+ years, public sector organizations have trusted us to provide technology, financial, and operational services. We serve more than 200 public sector clients, and we have a thorough knowledge of public sector trends, issues, and best practices.
You’ll benefit from the security of knowing there will be no unwanted surprises because of upfront planning, regular communications, and early identification of issues that will be resolved before project-end. We listen to what you need, and we deliver cybersecurity solutions on time.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.