EPS Operations, LLC Contract Highlights
As a trusted partner for over 20,000 school districts, schools, and educational institutions EPS Operations LLC is a dynamic force in the education industry, committed to revolutionizing the way students learn and educators teach.
Through our partnership with Equalis Group you have access to:
- Comprehensive Curriculum: Our programs are carefully crafted to ensure that educators have the tools they need to support all learners, including striving readers and students with dyslexia. We provide targeted support and intervention, leaving no student behind.
- Effective Professional Development: We go beyond instructional resources, offering educators professional development and learning opportunities. This investment empowers teachers with the knowledge and skills to make a real difference in their students’ lives.
- Innovative Learning: We stay at the forefront of education, incorporating the latest technology and research-proven instructional methods into our programs to create innovative solutions for the classroom.
Join us on this incredible journey to help all students reach their full potential.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
- Arizona District Implements the Science of Reading
- See How NYC Addresses Dyslexia with S.P.I.R.E.
- Turning Pages: Literacy Intervention in New Mexico
- S.P.I.R.E. Helps Hundreds of Struggling Palm Beach Students
Continue to Insights to discover articles, updates, case studies, inspiration, and resources to inspire educators and district leaders.
- ESSA Study with S.P.I.R.E.
- A Phonological Awareness and Beginning Phonics Program: Sounds Sensible Research Paper
- Research-Based Vocabulary Instruction: A Focus on Print-Based Instruction
Learn about the research behind more of our programs; including reading intervention and spelling: https://eps.schoolspecialty.com/resources/research
About EPS Operations, LLC
Their minds never rest. Neither do ours.
A child’s mind is open, seeking, searching for knowledge as it will never be again. As an educator, you work to meet that moment of opportunity. EPS Operations LLC can help. We are passionate about promoting achievement and equitable education, that’s why we offer supplemental curriculum materials to help all students, at every level. Our programs are trusted and proven, research-based and standards-aligned, flexible and scalable. We offer print, digital and hybrid programs—in Reading, Literacy, Phonics, and Mathematics—that blend smoothly with your core curriculum, so all your students receive just what they need to fulfill their promise.
Meet the products that help you to create moments of opportunity.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.