First Student Contract Highlights
- First Student’s alternative transportation division, FirstAlt, provides districts services for students with special transportation needs: students with special needs, McKinney-Vento students, out of district students, and trips that are hard to serve.
- FirstAlt utilizes a fleet of small capacity vehicles from existing local transportation companies that are expertly operated and maintained.
- FirstAlt confirms that all transportation providers and their drivers have met all FirstAlt, state, local, and district requirements before they can service trips.
- FirstAlt developed custom technology, specifically designed for alternative transportation and its unique challenges.
- First Student’s consulting division, First Consulting offers districts solutions for every area of their transportation program, offering comprehensive transportation consulting services, as well as program specific services like fleet electrification, routing, fleet management and maintenance, safety, driver training, and transportation management.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Who is First Student?
First Student is the largest school transportation provider in North America with more than a century of experience providing safe and reliable transportation. We work with 1,250 school districts in 39 states and 8 Canadian provinces carrying approximately 5.5 million students daily.
First Student’s expertise allows us to provide industry leading services like alternative transportation and comprehensive consulting. We have the most experienced management team in alternative transportation, that brings a level of knowledge and experience no other alternative transportation company can match. Our management and technology approach to alternative student transportation ensures that all students, including students with special needs and students experiencing homelessness, get to school safe and on time in the hands of caring, consistent drivers. For more information, visit www.FirstStudentInc.com.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.