Holman Capital Contract Highlights
- Public Sector Expertise
- Fund Equipment, Facility, Energy, and Infrastructure Needs
- Discounted Interest Rates
- Transaction Sizes Up to $100,000,000
- Streamlined Process Management
- Quick Funding
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
05.01.2023 – 04.30.2027
Master Financing Agreement
- Guidance Line of Credit and Master Lease Agreement – State and Local Government
- Guidance Line of Credit and Master Lease Agreement – Educational Institutions
- Guidance Line of Credit and Master Installment Purchase Agreement
- Municipal Projects and The Cost of Waiting
- Funding Economic Development: Comparing Direct Lending and Municipal Bonds
Who is Holman Capital?
Holman Capital Corporation specializes in financing tax-exempt and taxable debt solutions issued by state and local governments, fire districts, educational institutions, and water agencies nationwide. We finance our client’s equipment, facility, infrastructure, and energy needs. Our funding amounts range from $250,000 to $100,000,000 with financing terms up to 30 years.
We offer a Master Financing Agreement with universal terms and conditions to consolidate the funding of future loans and capital leases under one agreement. Each loan or capital lease under the Master Financing Agreement will have its own project description, financing amount, interest rate, payment schedule, and financing term.
Now you can finance your buildings, computer systems, vehicles, fire trucks, and much more under a Master Financing Agreement to streamline the funding process, lock in your contractor prices more quickly, and optimize your budgets.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource or quickly send the Contract Interest Form at the top of this page.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.