Kubota Contract Highlights
- Construction Equipment – Built to perform and built to last, Kubota’s line of construction equipment gives you the power to dig deeper, lift higher, and get the job done right. From compact excavators and compact track loaders to backhoes and skid steers, Kubota has the tools you need to tackle the toughest jobs.
- Ag – Built with efficiency, performance, comfort, and durability in mind, Kubota’s agricultural tractors can work all day until all the work is done. With a lineup ranging from 128HP to 200HP, Kubota agricultural tractors are built ready for year-round use.
- Hay – Backed by a standard two-year limited warranty, Kubota hay tools are built on a legacy of innovation to deliver maximum productivity. Kubota’s reliable and easy to use line of disc mowers, disc mower conditioners, tedders, rakes, balers, and wrappers deliver the power and durability to tackle any sized operation, year after year.
- Turf – Engineered for performance, durability, and comfort, Kubota mowers deliver a premium cut every time. Featuring a full lineup of zero-turn, stand-on, walk-behind and frontmount mowers, and lawn and garden tractors, Kubota has the right mower to keep your lawn looking its best, all season long.
- RTV – Kubota’s full lineup of utility vehicles sets the bar for durability and reliability. Delivering power, performance, and a smooth ride across a portfolio of mid-size and full-size utility vehicles, Kubota has the right work machine for the task at hand.
- Tractors – Whether it’s sub-compact, compact, utility or specialty, Kubota tractors are versatile and reliable with the power to handle any job with ease.
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Who is Kubota?
Kubota Corporation introduced its first tractor to the United States in 1969. Filling a product void in the American marketplace for a sub-compact tractor, the Kubota 21 HP L200 was an overnight success. Kubota Tractor Corporation (KTC) was formed in 1972 and the company continued to expand its product line for the US market. This expansion has continued over the next 40 years, and Kubota now offers products in a wide variety of segments including lawn mowers, utility vehicles, construction equipment, agriculture tractors and hay equipment.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.