Learn It Contract Highlights
- Learn It has extensive experience overseeing large-scale public, charter, and non-public school programs nationally, serving hundreds of students in a single district.
- In an effort to build a true partnership, Learn It always collaborates with the district and schools in order to build a program that meets the needs of the student and school.
- Learn It’s instructional programs are based on peer-reviewed research in differentiated instruction and are designed to address each student’s academic skills gaps.
- Learn It can provide Academic Counselors who work with the student, parent, and teacher to identify barriers that may be impacting student learning.
- Learn It’s Professional Development services and activities are designed to give teachers and school leaders the knowledge, tools, and resources they need to increase student academic achievement as well as more effectively serve ELLs, students with disabilities, as well as other student sub-populations.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Who is Learn It?
Since 2008, Learn It, a Maryland-based Limited Liability Company, has delivered standout research-based programs to more than 200 educational organizations, districts, and public and private, non-public schools across the country. Learn It programs are designed to specifically deliver targeted, customized programs for schools that qualify for Title IA, IIA, IIIA, and IVA funds.
Learn It employs nearly 5,000 personnel nationwide and has a dedicated team of management personnel who oversee Learn It’s Academic Services division. This division is comprised of a seasoned team of teachers and academic program administrators with experience creating customized academic programs that meet the unique needs of each student. Every year, this division supports programs for thousands of students, teachers, and families throughout the country.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.