National Car Charging
Are you EV Ready? National Car Charging offers high quality electric vehicle (EV) infrastructure charging solutions to meet the individual and evolving needs of each Equalis Group member.
- Top Brands. We find the most reputable, reliable, and innovative products so we can offer the hardest working, hassle-free EV charging solutions.
- Personalized Service. Each customer has different needs. Offering the most extensive selection products allows us to always deliver the best solution for your needs.
- Competitive Pricing. We offer the most competitive prices – up to 23.75% off list.
- Unmatched Expertise. We have solutions for every situation. This experience, matched with our unparalleled customer service, allows us to offer a seamless process from planning through installation.
- Offices Coast-to-Coast. Our highly trained team spans the country ready to assist wherever you are.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Contracted EV Charging Solutions
Who is National Car Charging?
NCC is the largest full-service, independent reseller of EV charging equipment in the country. For over 10-years, our mission has been to make the transition to electrified transportation easy by offering carefully vetted EV charging solutions at highly competitive prices with first class service.
NCC currently manages 6000+ EV ports across 43 states and 750 customers. Our expertise extends to multi-family, workplace, municipalities, fleets and beyond.
Whether you’re just getting started or expanding your existing EV infrastructure, National Car Charging is here to effectively meet your needs.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.