Northwest Playground Equipment
- At Northwest Playground Equipment we are proud to have a 28-year history serving the States of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Alaska, and Hawaii as the number one resource for park and playground equipment for public spaces.
- We offer a solution for any type of commercial equipment you’re looking to install outdoors including innovative playground equipment, safety surfacing, site furnishings, shelters, outdoor fitness equipment, sports equipment, and splash pads.
- Our Equalis Master Agreement offers our full array of products plus installation to help make building your next park project easy from design through construction.
- By utilizing the Equalis contract you are able to take advantage of discounts ranging from 5.0% to 10.0% off retail prices.
- Our offices are based in Issaquah, Washington with local Parks Consultant living in the communities they serve which helps us fulfill our mission of building community through play!
- Our turnkey, start-to-finish approach to designing playgrounds, selecting the best equipment from a variety of vendors, and overseeing construction has made us the region’s most trusted resource for playgrounds and parks.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Region 10 ESC
01.01.2024 – 12.31.2026
Northwest Playground Equipment is an authorized dealer under the Playground Specialists Master Agreement. See all contract documentation on the Playground Specialists page here.
Who is Northwest Playground Equipment?
At Northwest Playground Equipment, we are privileged to serve as your primary resource for all your outdoor park and playground equipment needs. We partner with the highest quality, most innovative manufacturers to help offer a full range of quality products for our customers. Our team of local Parks Consultants can help guide your parks project all the way from initial design and budgeting, through procurement, construction, and all the way to the ribbon cutting celebration!
We have a 28-year history of experience supporting our customers on projects for cities, counties, park districts, school districts, private schools, housing authorities, churches, multi-family housing, residential housing, and community groups across a wide geography of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Alaska, and Hawaii. At Northwest Playground Equipment our mission is building community through play!
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.