Tech Logic Contract Highlights
- Tech Logic has been a pioneer in the Library Automation Technology space for nearly a quarter century — having created the Library Industries first Automated Material Handling system and being one of the earliest adopters of RFID technology. Our parent company, The Library Corporation (TLC) is celebrating over 45 years of providing library services to all kinds of libraries—from single-site installations to the largest and busiest systems in the world. Their Library•Solution and CARL library software platforms are built on mobility, flexibility, and operational efficiency.
- Innovative and intuitive patron self-service solutions designed to blend with any library aesthetic.
- RFID technologies to assist in inventory management, theft protection, and material handling processes.
- Powerful, administrative reporting tools tying together the entire Tech Logic eco-system of solutions.
- Top-tier, U.S. based customer service and support teams, consistently reported as best-in-industry.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Who is Tech Logic?
Tech Logic is the leading provider of innovative sorting technologies, circulation staff support tools, and patron self-service solutions for public and institutional libraries throughout North America. Over 20 years ago, Tech Logic created the first automated materials handling system specifically designed for the library industry to address the redundant and repetitive staff-work associated with checking in returned materials. Our philosophy then is the same as it is today — Automation should accentuate the efficiencies of an operation, not highlight the inefficiencies.
Our innovative and patented AMH solutions offer the most simple, efficient, and user-friendly experience for both patrons and staff. Tech Logic was an early adopter of patron self-service solutions and circulation staff technologies in the library industry. Also an early adopter of RFID and payment options for patrons, Tech Logic has always been on the cutting edge of self-service automation tools. Looking to the future, Tech Logic is invested in developing products and services that meet the needs of our Partner Libraries.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.