Tornado Contract Highlights
- Access to Tornado products across all commercial cleaning categories which include Tornado vacuums, scrubbers, floor machines, extractors, air movers, and specialty products.
- Discounted pricing for Equalis Group Members on Tornado’s full line of equipment.
- Nationwide Distribution and Field Support in all 50 states.
- Access to Tornado’s customer service and tech support teams.
- 24/7 access to our product support website with full schematics, pictures, manuals, and videos. www.taconyproductsupport.com
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Who is Tornado?
Tornado is a U.S. based manufacturer of commercial cleaning equipment. Founded in 1927, Tornado is headquartered in St. Louis, MO with world-wide sales and service networks. Tornado partners with customers to engineer, manufacture, and distribute trusted cleaning equipment designed to make anyone a “day-one pro”. Our U.S. engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities in Missouri, Texas, and Nevada enable us to respond quickly to the ever-changing demands in the cleaning industry.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource and let us help you achieve your procurement goals today.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.