Tornado Contract Highlights
- Access to Tornado products across all commercial cleaning categories which include Tornado vacuums, scrubbers, floor machines, extractors, air movers, and specialty products.
- Discounted pricing for Equalis Group Members on Tornado’s full line of equipment.
- Nationwide Distribution and Field Support in all 50 states.
- Access to Tornado’s customer service and tech support teams.
- 24/7 access to our product support website with full schematics, pictures, manuals, and videos. www.taconyproductsupport.com
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
About Tornado Vacuums & Equipment
Tornado is a U.S. based manufacturer of commercial cleaning equipment. Founded in 1927, Tornado is headquartered in St. Louis, MO with world-wide sales and service networks. Tornado partners with customers to engineer, manufacture, and distribute trusted cleaning equipment designed to make anyone a “day-one pro”. Our U.S. engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities in Missouri, Texas, and Nevada enable us to respond quickly to the ever-changing demands in the cleaning industry.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.