Vanco Education Contract Highlights
- A one-stop-shop to help you become a cashless campus, including tools to support online payments, food service, event ticketing, before & after care, registrations and more.
- Immediate access to competitively negotiated pricing, with further savings available when bundling two or more Vanco solutions.
- Hassle-free support and a team to build your Web Store.
- Vanco solutions and services are available to all Equalis Group public sector and non-profit members nationwide.
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Who is Vanco Education?
For 20+ years, Vanco Education has helped districts by simplifying work and providing tools that help parents.
- Thousands of districts, large and small, trust Vanco Education.
- We’ve worked with educators for 20-plus years.
- Vanco has specialized integrations with the most popular Student Information Systems (SISs) like PowerSchool, Skyward, Tyler SIS, and more.
Simplifying Payments with Vanco Education
See how you can collect any school payment – from food service to event tickets to exam fees and more – from Vanco’s Web Store.
Vanco’s Web Store:
Vanco Child Care
Your team is too busy for outdated administrative & payment systems.
Vanco Education is here to help districts stop struggling with multiple vendors and technologies. Vanco makes district work simple.
Built to reduce work for staff members, Vanco Education allows parents to easily make payments, order meals and stay connected with the school from one central hub. Our custom solutions will fit your district’s needs.
Free your staff from administrative headaches, so they can focus on more important things. Plus, parents and students will feel less stress knowing they can do almost anything school-related fast and online.
Why 1,200+ Districts Trust Vanco
- 20+ years working with schools and districts.
- Easily integrates with most major Student Information Systems.
- More than $15 billion in transactions processed per year.
- PCI Level 1 Compliant (the highest standard of security in the industry).
Why Glastonbury Public Schools Loves Vanco
Parking space fees, iPad insurance and a robot club – those are just a few of the ways Glastonbury Public Schools, a district with about 6,000 students in Connecticut, uses Vanco Education to accept student fees online.
Region 10 ESC
01.01.2021 – 12.31.2023
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource and let us help you achieve your procurement goals today.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.