thyssenkrupp Contract Highlights
- Expansive portfolio of offerings including planning and installation, ongoing maintenance, and repair services for: passenger and freight elevators, escalators, lifts, moving walkways, passenger boarding bridges, stairs, and platform lifts.
- Dedicated account management and access to a user-friendly online portal provide timely service and a hassle-free customer experience.
- A comprehensive asset management and capital planning process to accurately budget for new equipment installation and ongoing service, ensuring continuing safety and functionality.
- Nationwide coverage with over 135 branches and 250 North American local representatives delivers prompt response times.
- Competitive Equalis Group Member pricing on new service contracts and installation projects.
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Who is thyssenkrupp?
thyssenkrupp is relentlessly committed to safety, takes an innovative approach to service, and supports and maintains equipment to the highest standards, regardless of who manufactured it. By developing equipment and tools with the latest technology and providing employees with routine comprehensive trainings thyssenkrupp has earned its position as one of the most trusted names in building elevators, escalators, and lifts globally.
thyssenkrupp’s North American operation includes a team of over 10,000 skilled manufacturing, sales, installation, repair, and service technicians who provide an unparalleled experience for their customers. This team services over 240,000 elevator, escalators, and lifts, including more than 50,000 units manufactured and installed by other companies.
Region 10 ESC
03.01.2020 – 02.28.2023
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource and let us help you achieve your procurement goals today.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.