Blade Contract Highlights
- Exclusive pricing discount for Equalis members! Minimum 20% off all IAQ technology.
- No RFP required for purchasing. Equalis members get a legal exemption to purchase technology pre-approved and accepted by Equalis Group.
- Supply of only ASHRAE and CDC-approved technology.
- Nationwide availability, with local footprints in each state to help facilitate exceptional customer support.
- Access to a full IAQ technology portfolio. Standard offerings or client customization available to meet your needs.
- Blade is a vendor of choice for numerous government agencies and broader public sector organizations. Trusted air cleaning technologies to improve air quality in over 50 Million square feet.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Who is Blade?
Blade is an industry-leading manufacturer of Canadian-made commercial indoor air quality (IAQ) technology, that specializes in creating clean air environments for businesses and organizations across all industries. Currently managing and improving indoor air quality in over 50 million square feet of building spaces across North America, Blade is a trusted supplier and the preferred vendor of choice to the Canadian government for IAQ technology.
Blade provides a full suite of indoor air quality technologies ranging from standalone to induct solutions. Available technologies include portable HEPA air purifiers, UVC supplemental air sanitization (induct and standalone options), and electrostatic polarized HVAC filters. All technologies are independent third-party lab tested and validated. Blade is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario and serves customers nationwide.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.