CORE Construction APDM Contract Highlights
- A simplified and cost-efficient alternative delivery projects contract that allows Equalis Group members to legally forego costly and time-consuming procurement processes, especially when time is critical after a disaster has impacted the structural integrity and operational fitness of buildings.
- A comprehensive portfolio that solves for common construction needs, including renovations, repairs, and construction projects – all under a single, already-procured contract.
- Pre-construction and virtual construction services to manage all construction costs and complete projects.
- Digital tools to document and track real-time project progress throughout the building process that provides better information, visuals of the project status, and instant access to project feedback.
- Daily Activity Hazards Analysis (DAHA) reports, low Experience Modification Rates (EMR), and daily site inspections to ensure the safety of clients, communities, and team members.
- CORE is a knowledgeable, experienced, and compassionate partner that prioritizes the safety, quality, and reliability of the buildings in your communities.
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
What are Alternative Delivery Projects?
Alternative Procurement Delivery Methods (APDM) – APDM is a process of selecting a contracting team for design and construction using the design-build, design-assist, or integrated project delivery methods for the construction of a public works project pursuant to a competitive negotiation process to establish the best value. CORE offers the ability to acquire construction services through multiple contracting structures, including Construction Manager At Risk (CMAR), Design-Build, Turnkey, Job Order Contracting (JOC), Guaranteed Maximum Price (GPM), and Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ).
Who is CORE Construction?
CORE is a family-owned construction company founded in 1937 whose primary mission is to earn the trust of its employees, partners, and clients. CORE has grown from a small masonry company in Illinois to a national General Contractor with over twenty regional offices.
CORE’s project portfolio consists of both private and public sector work across the United States. Its team provides exceptional building services in a variety of construction disciplines serving the JOC, educational, municipal, P3, office, retail, religious, senior living, hospitality, healthcare, light industrial, and federal markets.
With each project CORE undertakes, it offers you the resources of over 1,500 employees and a bonding capacity of over $1.25 Billion. CORE is successful when its clients’ projects finish on time, within budget, and with the highest quality construction.
07.01.2022 – 06.30.2026
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource or quickly send the Contract Interest Form at the top of this page.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.