Axiom Learning Contract Highlights
- Axiom Learning offers evidence and research-based in-person tutoring, assessments, professional development, and teacher time-saving toolkits to support struggling students.
- Founded by a group of Harvard alumni, Axiom has invested almost 15 years, $15M, and over 150,000 hours into research, design, testing, iteration, and implementation of all Axiom services.
- Axiom has developed a proprietary system of carefully sequenced and curated activities and exercises – the CARE Framework – which provides students with the tools and structures they need to be in a ready-to-learn state as well as cutting-edge executive functioning tools to better support student learning.
- Innovative Executive Functioning and Social-Emotional support curricula are offered as part of ongoing tutoring, leading to increased performance in classroom behavior and attendance. This significantly reduces behavioral incidents, decreases unexcused absences and tardiness, and reduces dropout rates.
- The mission of Axiom is to integrate research with evidence, pedagogy, practical experience, and technical teaching expertise, benefitting students from every background.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Who is Axiom Learning?
Axiom Learning, founded by a group of Harvard alumni, is an innovative educational organization dedicated to developing and implementing evidence-based educational tools, benefitting all students, particularly those in limited socioeconomic environments. With a focus on frictionless implementation, Axiom Learning has successfully conducted large-scale tutoring programs driven by dedicated project teams.
Axiom sets itself apart as the only organization with over 150,000 hours of research, design, and iteration invested in its services and programs, with advisory support from prestigious institutions such as Harvard, the Gates Foundation, and McKinsey. From its inception nearly 15 years ago, Axiom has expanded from a small company to a global initiative, creating an extensive portfolio of evidence-based pedagogical tools, including comprehensive assessments focused on helping struggling learners.
By integrating science and evidence with pedagogy, Axiom Learning is transforming the future of education. The organization’s approaches, methods, tools, and technology are designed to actualize every individual learner’s potential and are scaled to ensure widespread availability. Axiom Learning has extensive experience working with students in distressed socioeconomic conditions, non-native English speakers, and those facing learning loss and differences. This work has led to significant and transformative positive educational outcomes, as demonstrated by randomized control trials, some of which were funded by the Gates Foundation.
Contact Axiom Learning
Phone: (844) 558-0406
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.