BlueCrest Software Contract Highlights
- Comprehensive hardware and software solutions including data management, document control and tracking, production inkjet printers, mail inserters, mail sorters, and parcel sorting solutions along with presort, address quality, data quality services, and intelligent mail piece tracking software. Available via our BlueCrest Software Contract.
- ReliaVote Vote-by-Mail solutions for organizations seeking to accurately print ballots and related voting materials, securely mail and track ballots, and enable inbound processing of completed ballots providing full chain-of-custody and a secure solution.
- Highly modular products are customizable to specific customer needs and scale across the size and scope of most government, enterprise, or agency needs.
- BlueCrest is a US based manufacturing organization that spans North America with regional sales and service presence with over 500 highly trained and experienced technicians nationwide.
- Based on the initial customer scope requirements, equipment maintenance and service offerings are attached to each Member’s final proposal.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
BlueCrest is the global leader in enterprise print, mail and customer communications. With a comprehensive line of printers, inserters, sorters and parcel solutions—and a renewed commitment to providing innovative software—BlueCrest serves clients around the world. For more information visit www.BlueCrestInc.com.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.