Britespan Buildings Contract Highlights
- A comprehensive offering of versatile and diverse pre-engineered tension membrane buildings and structures varying in size and quality to meet the unique needs of each purchaser created by Britespan Buildings
- Labor and foundation services are available to Equalis Group members, providing a turnkey solution tailored to each member’s requirements.
- Britespan structures are designed to last longer and are manufactured with industry-superior galvanized steel that has undergone a specialized process called Postproduction Hot Dip Galvanizing (PPHDG).
- Quality and accountability are ensured by stringent controls at every stage, leveraging Britespan’s in-house steel and fabric roof manufacturing facilities.
- Equalis Group members nationwide can purchase Britespan’s products through a vast dealer network and with access to competitive pricing.
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Who is Britespan?
With over 25 years in the fabric building industry, businesses have relied on Britespan Buildings Systems to protect their most valuable assets and provide superior pre-engineered fabric structures for operational efficiency and storage space. Focused on quality, Britespan designs, engineers, and manufactures each product line in-house. Britespan fabric buildings are versatile storage and shelter building solutions available in the widest variety of building styles, with accessories and components available to customize each building to meet and exceed client needs.
11.01.2020 – 10.31.2025
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource or quickly send the Contract Interest Form at the top of this page.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.