Britespan Buildings Contract Highlights
- A comprehensive offering of versatile and diverse pre-engineered tension membrane buildings and structures varying in size and quality to meet the unique needs of each purchaser created by Britespan Buildings
- Labor and foundation services are available to Equalis Group members, providing a turnkey solution tailored to each member’s requirements.
- Britespan structures are designed to last longer and are manufactured with industry-superior galvanized steel that has undergone a specialized process called Postproduction Hot Dip Galvanizing (PPHDG).
- Quality and accountability are ensured by stringent controls at every stage, leveraging Britespan’s in-house steel and fabric roof manufacturing facilities.
- Equalis Group members nationwide can purchase Britespan’s products through a vast dealer network and with access to competitive pricing.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Who is Britespan?
With over 25 years in the fabric building industry, businesses have relied on Britespan Buildings Systems to protect their most valuable assets and provide superior pre-engineered fabric structures for operational efficiency and storage space. Focused on quality, Britespan designs, engineers, and manufactures each product line in-house. Britespan fabric buildings are versatile storage and shelter building solutions available in the widest variety of building styles, with accessories and components available to customize each building to meet and exceed client needs.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.