Busch Systems Contract Highlights
- Busch Systems has over 35 years’ industry experience and trusted by over 40,000 organizations.
- #1 rated brand in recycling and waste containers on TrustPilot!
- 20% discount off MSRP.
- Complete product line sustainably manufactured in North America.
- Most of our bins contain a minimum of 65% post-consumer recycled content.
- Endless customization opportunities with different colours, lid options, signage, and accessories.
- Access to a team of full service experts for personalized support.
- Dedicated to the highest standards in social and environmental accountability as a Certified B Corporation.
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Who is Busch Systems?
Busch Systems has been passionately delivering recycling and waste solutions for over 35 years and is the #1 rated brand in the industry according to Trustpilot! Busch Systems is an innovative, passion-driven group of people who design, recommend, and customize recycling, waste, and safe spaces solutions for different collection programs across different industries. Sustainability is at the core of each design, with most products having a minimum of 65% post-consumer recycled material, and the complete line of products is manufactured in North America.
Busch Systems’ mission is to support everyone who cares about waste diversion with leading edge products and services that maximize the quantity and quality of their recycling programs. Personalized consultation is ingrained in their sales process and their full-service experts will make specific recommendations on the type of bin, the location of the bin, as well as signage and label designs that will boost participation and limit contamination.
Busch Systems is dedicated to their philanthropic efforts and activities on and off the company clock. In 2018 they launched a new give-back initiative called Project RISE, where up to $500 from each purchase is donated to one of 5 charities that each focus on a different area of environmental stewardship. In 2020 they reached an exciting milestone and became a Certified B Corporation™, the gold standard for corporate environmental and social responsibility.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource and let us help you achieve your procurement goals today.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.