Collins Contract Highlights
- Extraordinary structural integrity featuring high-strength, low-allow tubular steel, forming a roof bow system that interlocks wall and floor beams for ultimate crash protection.
- Flexible bus configurations with an infinite number of floorplan options available.
- Engineered with safety in mind, Collins delivers the highest visibility in a Type A bus with larger side windows for superior visibility.
- Top-of-the-line sales and customer service, whether you need to purchase a new bus, require trouble shooting assistance, or just need help purchasing the right part.
- Shortened lead times and faster deliveries made possible by having an industry-leading supply of chassis offerings.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Region 10 ESC
01.01.2021 – 12.31.2025
Who is Collins?
Delivering more than 50 years of the best bus designs
The Collins name has long been synonymous with the school bus industry. After half a century of delivering Type A school buses with A+ marks for strength and safety, it only makes sense that Collins has become the nation’s most trusted bus manufacturer.
Not only is Collins one of the most trusted names in bus manufacturing, but they are also backed by REV Group, a $2+ billion world leader in vehicle manufacturing that shares the same commitment to connect and protect customers with superior vehicles.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.