PowerSchool Education Technology Contract Highlights
- Partner with the leader in Education Technology as PowerSchool supports over 45 million students and 12,000+ districts, schools, and other education institutions in over 90 countries.
- Select from a full suite of education technology solutions, from the classroom, student experience, front office, and back office applications.
- Feel protected as PowerSchool compliance initiatives are driven by many regulations, including FERPA, HIPAA, GDPR, DMCA, Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, Breach Laws, Data Residency Laws, and Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Award winning Support – recipient of Silver Stevies for “Services Team” and “Customer Service and Contact Center” in the Front–Line Customer Service Team of the Year category.
- Tiered, discount, and “do not exceed” pricing.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Who is PowerSchool?
For over 25 year, PowerSchool has led the education technology industry. Established in 1997, our commitment to providing educators the best tools to help students succeed has fueled our passion to unite educational technology into one, easy-to-use solution. During our long history of innovation, we have made significant investments in the development of our solutions to eliminate traditional technology silos. The results have streamlined administrative processes and informed classroom instruction with comprehensive data.
At PowerSchool, our mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their potential, in their way. What this means for our Districts is a strong partnership with a passionate, growing company of 3,000 employees — including more than 600+ developers dedicated to your goals, objectives, and success.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.