E3 Energy Conservation
- The Energy Conservation & Performance contract with E3 provides a host of facility improvement services to entities with legislated competitive procurement requirements.
- Performance management partnerships with clients, including energy auditing and water conservation, to ensure facilities operate efficiently and comfortably for the long haul.
- Texas-based engineering and construction firm with portfolio of Region 10 references.
- Turnkey facility solutions that reduce energy usage, create safe and comfortable environments, and improve operational efficiency.
- In-house team of engineers and project managers ensuring faster timelines, predictable budgets, zero change orders, and improved communications.
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Energy Conservation Video
Who is E3?
E3 provides comprehensive facility solutions for Texas K-12 school districts that reduce energy usage and improve operational efficiency. With over 300 completed projects in occupied school facilities, our design and installation expertise lie in HVAC system upgrades and replacements, LED lighting upgrades, indoor air quality analysis and improvements, building automation system optimization and commissioning, energy auditing, water conservation, and on-going performance management services.
Additional Video Case Studies
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.