E3 Energy Conservation
- The Energy Conservation & Performance contract with E3 provides a host of facility improvement services to entities with legislated competitive procurement requirements.
- Performance management partnerships with clients, including energy auditing and water conservation, to ensure facilities operate efficiently and comfortably for the long haul.
- Texas-based engineering and construction firm with portfolio of Region 10 references.
- Turnkey facility solutions that reduce energy usage, create safe and comfortable environments, and improve operational efficiency.
- In-house team of engineers and project managers ensuring faster timelines, predictable budgets, zero change orders, and improved communications.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Energy Conservation Video
Who is E3?
E3 provides comprehensive facility solutions for Texas K-12 school districts that reduce energy usage and improve operational efficiency. With over 300 completed projects in occupied school facilities, our design and installation expertise lie in HVAC system upgrades and replacements, LED lighting upgrades, indoor air quality analysis and improvements, building automation system optimization and commissioning, energy auditing, water conservation, and on-going performance management services.
Additional Video Case Studies
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.