Lion Electric EV Buses & Shuttles
- Access to an all-electric offering of innovative and environmentally sustainable EV buses.
- Competitively priced school EV bus program based on a discount from list model.
- Innovative technology and rigorously maintained quality and safety standards provides peace of mind.
- Lowered total cost of ownership is made possible by: i.) less required maintenance on Lion vehicle components; ii.) fewer moving parts than on internal combustion buses; iii.) regenerative braking that prolongs the battery’s range.
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Lion Electric Contracted Offerings
The LionC is more than just an electric school bus. In addition to its many economic benefits, the LionC stands out as the only zero-emission solution for EV Busses. The LionC instills important values in younger generations by educating them on the importance of protecting the environment by using clean and renewable energy.
The LionA is an all-electric mini school bus created for school transportation. Entirely designed and manufactured by Lion Electric, the LionA meets all school transportation requirements while reducing the environmental footprint. Designed for kids with special needs in mind, the LionA is purpose-built to optimize your transportation experience and ensure the safety of everyone on board.
The LionD was designed, created and manufactured to be 100% electric. Lion’s proven transportation electrification technology and expertise is now translated into an all-electric Type D school bus. The LionD components require very little maintenance and further minimize its total cost of ownership. School bus operation has never been more beneficial to our planet, our society and our overall quality of life.
The complete customized charging infrastructure solution. Lion has a dedicated team of energy specialists that can provide a custom charging solution to fit the needs of your operations. The energy specialists are here to help determine the best charging solution according to your needs, deploy a wide portfolio of premium charging stations, including Level II (AC) and Level III (DC), ensure project management of EFSE and infrastructure installation before the delivery of electric vehicles, and offer support with Smart Charging and demand management.
Who is Lion Electric?
Lion Electric is an innovative manufacturer of zero-emission vehicles. The company creates, designs and manufactures all-electric class 5 to class 8 commercial urban trucks and all-electric buses and minibuses for the school, paratransit and mass transit segments. Lion is a North American leader in electric transportation, and designs, builds and assembles many of its vehicles’ components, including chassis, battery packs, truck cabins and bus bodies. Always actively seeking new and reliable technologies, Lion vehicles have unique features that are specifically adapted to its users and their everyday needs. Lion believes that transitioning to all-electric vehicles will lead to major improvements in our society, environment and overall quality of life. Lion shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange and the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol LEV.
- 1,100+ electric commercial vehicles on the road.
- Over 10 million zero-emission miles driven.
- Lion buses are Made in America, at a manufacturing facility in Illinois with an annual capacity of 20,000 electric commercial vehicles.
- A highly automated battery manufacturing plant with a 5 GWh yearly production capacity.
- 12 Experience Centers across North America.
- 1,400+ Lion employees and counting.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.