Forward Edge Contract Highlights
- Forward Edge’s K-12 focused cybersecurity solutions provide access to enterprise class security technology tools featuring:
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR).
- Security Information Event Management (SIEM) / Log Analytics.
- Vulnerability Scanning.
- Dark Web Monitoring.
- Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) and Password Management.
- 24/7 Threat Detection Monitoring by a Live Security Operations Center.
- Penetration Testing.
- Incident Response services to include Forensics and Remediation.
- The Master Agreement volume-based pricing offers K-12 procurement officers access to enterprise class solutions with up to 50% savings with potential additional project-based discounts.
- Cyber Awareness Training with dynamic threat simulations.
- Cybersecurity Professional Advisory support services to include:
- Comprehensive Risk Assessments.
- Incident Response Planning.
- Security Policy and Procedural Support.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Who is Forward Edge?
Forward Edge is an education-focused technology solutions provider serving school districts since 2005. This 100% corporate focus on the K-12 education sector serves to significantly differentiate Forward Edge from other entities that serve multiple verticals. All solutions are developed and delivered to address the unique needs of K-12 technology environments and the communities they serve. As a niche provider, we bring deep specialized expertise to each client district. We understand every aspect of school technology and relentlessly evaluate ways to future-proof these environments. Our professional services teams understand the latest technologies that influence administrative operations and classroom instruction – making us a perfect complement to a district’s internal IT staff and culture.
Forward Edge’s Managed Cybersecurity Solution is a comprehensive Defense in Depth layered approach that represents years of intensive development and considerable capital investment. It involved the assignment of internal resources dedicated to this fully funded division to include highly qualified cybersecurity engineers and the development of best-in-class processes, painstakingly integrated into our support systems and back-office operations. It provides next-generation security technologies affordably and boasts 24/7/365 live monitoring of district networks by an enterprise-class Security Operations Center (SOC). Districts that take advantage of our cybersecurity solutions enjoy access to advanced cyber awareness training as well as professional services to address Security Policy and Procedural development and Incident Response planning. Notably, the solution aligns with the best practices defined by the Center for Internet Security (CIS) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) cybersecurity framework controls.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.