Freemotion Contract Highlights
- Partner with the front-runner in commercial, connected fitness as part of iFIT Health & Fitness Inc.— the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of fitness equipment.
- An expansive, transformative portfolio of cardio, strength, and group-training equipment and content-driven, interactive, and immersive digital experiences.
- Become a valued member of the global Freemotion From iFIT family, which prides itself on delivering exceptional, end-to-end customer experiences that meet the needs of Equalis Group members.
- Sleek, sophisticated incline trainers, treadmills, ellipticals, and indoor bikes, featuring auto-adjusting technology and visually stunning, interactive coach-led workouts.
- Machine-defined strength training, cable training, and free weight training that’s accessible, inclusive and progressive for all users.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
About Freemotion From iFit?
Building stronger, healthier communities means creating experiences tailored to everyone’s abilities.
For more than 20 years, Freemotion From iFIT has set the industry standard while revolutionizing the next generation of physical fitness and digital technology. Continuously innovating products that empower and engage users of all ages and fitness levels, Freemotion is a trailblazer, introducing to the world cable-based strength training, the Incline Trainer and the first road-stimulating bike.
Freemotion’s presence spans the world, with a global infrastructure providing a diverse mix of clients with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, technology, and exceptional service — from health clubs and educational institutions to sports facilities, corporate wellness and more.
Part of the family of brands powered by iFIT Health & Fitness, Freemotion Fitness reimagines cardio, strength, and group training, combined with iFIT’s live and on-demand digital platform, Freemotion delivers an unrivaled user experience that drives commercial results for its partners.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.