Freemotion Contract Highlights
- Partner with the front-runner in commercial, connected fitness as part of iFIT Health & Fitness Inc.— the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of fitness equipment.
- An expansive, transformative portfolio of cardio, strength, and group-training equipment and content-driven, interactive, and immersive digital experiences.
- Become a valued member of the global Freemotion From iFIT family, which prides itself on delivering exceptional, end-to-end customer experiences that meet the needs of Equalis Group members.
- Sleek, sophisticated incline trainers, treadmills, ellipticals, and indoor bikes, featuring auto-adjusting technology and visually stunning, interactive coach-led workouts.
- Machine-defined strength training, cable training, and free weight training that’s accessible, inclusive and progressive for all users.
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
09.01.2021 – 08.31.2026
About Freemotion From iFit?
Building stronger, healthier communities means creating experiences tailored to everyone’s abilities.
For more than 20 years, Freemotion From iFIT has set the industry standard while revolutionizing the next generation of physical fitness and digital technology. Continuously innovating products that empower and engage users of all ages and fitness levels, Freemotion is a trailblazer, introducing to the world cable-based strength training, the Incline Trainer and the first road-stimulating bike.
Freemotion’s presence spans the world, with a global infrastructure providing a diverse mix of clients with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, technology, and exceptional service — from health clubs and educational institutions to sports facilities, corporate wellness and more.
Part of the family of brands powered by iFIT Health & Fitness, Freemotion Fitness reimagines cardio, strength, and group training, combined with iFIT’s live and on-demand digital platform, Freemotion delivers an unrivaled user experience that drives commercial results for its partners.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource or quickly send the Contract Interest Form at the top of this page.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.