HITT Contracting | Contract Highlights
- HITT is a full-service general construction contractor with services ranging from interior renovations, heavy MEP, building rehabilitations, and new construction.
- HITT’s agreement with Equalis Group includes discounted rates across our portfolio. We offer the ability to leverage additional preferential rates through negotiated project conditions.
- HITT operates across all CSI 48 divisions and has successful expertise with aggressive schedules and unique / unusual construction projects.
- HITT’s team is available 24/7/365 to serve demanding construction requirements.
- HITT can turn your most difficult projects into success for our combined team!
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
What are Alternative Delivery Projects?
Alternative Procurement Delivery Methods (APDM) – APDM is a process of selecting a contracting team for design and construction using the design-build, design-assist, or integrated project delivery methods for the construction of a public works project pursuant to a competitive negotiation process to establish the best value. This contract offers the ability to acquire construction services through multiple contracting structures, including Construction Manager At Risk (CMAR), Design-Build, Turnkey, Job Order Contracting (JOC), Guaranteed Maximum Price (GPM), and Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ).
Who is HITT Contracting?
In 1937, HITT Contracting was founded by Warren and Myrtle Hitt as a small family business that has expanded to be among the top 30 largest general contractors in the nation. With deep roots in Washington, DC, our national presence has grown across the country. Our growth is client-driven and our success as a national contractor is a result of strong bonds we form with our clients, partners, and subcontractors. We work tirelessly and intentionally to earn your trust by making every experience exceptional!
07.01.2022 – 06.30.2026
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource or quickly send the Contract Interest Form at the top of this page.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.