HITT Contracting | Contract Highlights
- HITT is a full-service general construction contractor with services ranging from interior renovations, heavy MEP, building rehabilitations, and new construction.
- HITT’s agreement with Equalis Group includes discounted rates across our portfolio. We offer the ability to leverage additional preferential rates through negotiated project conditions.
- HITT operates across all CSI 48 divisions and has successful expertise with aggressive schedules and unique / unusual construction projects.
- HITT’s team is available 24/7/365 to serve demanding construction requirements.
- HITT can turn your most difficult projects into success for our combined team!
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
What are Alternative Delivery Projects?
Alternative Procurement Delivery Methods (APDM) – APDM is a process of selecting a contracting team for design and construction using the design-build, design-assist, or integrated project delivery methods for the construction of a public works project pursuant to a competitive negotiation process to establish the best value. This contract offers the ability to acquire construction services through multiple contracting structures, including Construction Manager At Risk (CMAR), Design-Build, Turnkey, Job Order Contracting (JOC), Guaranteed Maximum Price (GPM), and Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ).
Who is HITT Contracting?
In 1937, HITT Contracting was founded by Warren and Myrtle Hitt as a small family business that has expanded to be among the top 30 largest general contractors in the nation. With deep roots in Washington, DC, our national presence has grown across the country. Our growth is client-driven and our success as a national contractor is a result of strong bonds we form with our clients, partners, and subcontractors. We work tirelessly and intentionally to earn your trust by making every experience exceptional!
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.