Gardiner HVAC Building Solutions Contract Highlights
- A full line of HVAC equipment and supplies, professional services, and a host of building solutions.
- Comprehensive HVAC Building solutions.
- Intensive discovery process to develop custom-designed building solutions for each Equalis Group member based on each member’s current systems, financial goals, and strategic objectives.
- Aggressive discounting structure exclusively for Equalis Group members on Gardiner’s full line of products and services that is 2.5 – 5.25% lower than the manufacturer’s published national cooperative pricing schedule.
- A proven process for reducing downtime due to mechanical error. This process includes access to temporary chillers and generators, refresh and factory refresh recertification programs, predictive and diagnostic services, 24/7 parts availability, and more.
- Access to a variety of financing tools, including government procurement options and shared savings programs.
- Local footprint throughout Ohio with over 200 associates readily available via phone, email, or in person.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Who is Gardiner?
Gardiner is a full-service HVAC, energy solutions, and professional services company focused exclusively on Building Intelligence. Since 1962, Gardiner has proudly served Ohio’s largest commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities. Gardiner is the exclusive Daikin factory Systems, Parts, Services, and Solutions Representative in Northern Ohio.
Leveraging its decades of industry experience, Gardiner currently manages over 3,000,000 square feet of building space for over 2,500 clients. The company has developed an exceptional reputation built on effective problem solving and, more importantly, results.
Additional Video Resources
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.