Krueger International Contract Highlights
- At Krueger International (KI), we believe knowing our customers helps us serve you better. So we listen, observe and develop an understanding of your unique needs. Nothing gives us more satisfaction than helping you make smart furniture decisions.
- Offering a national contract to give you greater purchasing power. Through nationally leveraged pricing, this purchasing agreement may satisfy your need to go out to BID.
- Simplifying the complex. By selecting from an extensive list of products and services that fit your organization’s needs, you can save hundreds of hours and significantly streamline your purchasing process.
- Offering greater purchasing control by allowing you to purchase directly from us or through a dealer partner.
- Products are tested to meet the industry’s top design, safety and sustainability standards.
- Providing an industry-leading warranty – lifetime for many – so you not only get the best products, you also get the peace of mind that comes from relying on the trusted expertise of KI.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Who is Krueger International (KI)?
The KI folding chair symbolizes a long legacy of listening to our customers. Our insightful ability to solve problems through product design and space planning concepts has made us a respected leader in manufacturing furniture solutions – products that skillfully support the success of customers in the education and state/local markets.
Today, we’ve grown well beyond our folding chair origins and offer a broad portfolio ranging from seating and tables to architectural walls and panel systems. Our award-winning innovations reflect a desire to meet your objectives, be your go-to resource and build an enduring relationship with you.
This foundation and a strong market understanding is why KI customers throughout the world continue to rely on our trusted expertise to create solutions that fit their environments. That’s why we say we offer far more than furniture…we’re Furnishing Knowledge.
Learn more about KI at:
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.