Ewing Outdoor Supply
Irrigation & Landscape Supplies Contract
- More than 100,000 products across several categories—turf products, hardscapes, irrigation, outdoor living, landscape supplies, bulk materials, sports fields, and golf.
- 250-plus locations serving landscape maintenance and installation contractors, commercial contractors, public agencies, sports field managers, and golf course superintendents in over 30 states.
- Dedicated Commercial Services Team supporting commercial projects from initial design through project completion.
- Flexible credit options and rebate programs.
- Contractor pricing and bulk discounts available. Speak with a Ewing representative for details.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Ewing Contract Resources
Video Case Study – Ewing Irrigation & Landscape Supply
Who is Ewing Outdoor Supply?
Ewing Outdoor Supply is the nation’s largest family-owned wholesale distributor of landscape supplies and materials. Founded in 1922 and now in its fourth generation, Ewing helps customers achieve success by providing high-quality landscape products and materials from brands they trust, and the business resources and services they need. Customers, large and small, lean on Ewing for turf-care solutions, on-site troubleshooting, job-costing and project-tracking, online account management, educational workshops, and more.
Ewing is dedicated in its advocacy of sustainable water management practices, and its mission to help communities thrive by helping shape the future of the landscape industry.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.