Liftnow Fleet Maintenance
The most comprehensive and turnkey solution to address the true needs of the modern fleet maintenance facility. Featuring over 25 brands of various shop equipment and the only nationally recognized service and maintenance program.
- Vehicle lifts, tire changers, balancers, mobile column lifts, and heavy-duty lifts featuring many Buy America compliant models.
- Lift installation, inspection, removal, transfer, and continued maintenance (including parts availability and service for defunct and discontinued brands). The only contract that draws on the power of nearly 1000 equipment installers across the United States.
- Truck wash, bus wash, and car wash (chassis wash, water reclaim systems, vacuums).
- Air compressors, air dryers, and air systems.
- Turnkey solutions and project management for entire fleet maintenance facility setups, including new constructions, design/build projects, and more.
- Discounts vary based on the brand and product offered but are generally expressed as a percentage off MSRP. Volume discounts are common.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Who is Liftnow?
Liftnow was founded in 2003 as a full-service automotive equipment distributor in New York, selling vehicle lifts, garage equipment, and more. Back then, Liftnow was founded on basic principles of partnering with brands whose quality we can stand behind, as well as providing a level of commitment and accessibility to our customers that is unmatched. Recently, Liftnow went on a mission to spread those principles in the most meaningful way possible.
Liftnow has since grown to become the fastest-growing public-sector facing automotive equipment company in the United States. With contracts in all 50 states (and most recently a long-term strategic partnership with Equalis Group), Liftnow is well-versed in all areas of the modern fleet maintenance facility which extends far beyond a single lift or equipment sale.
By utilizing 25 brands of equipment, we have built the most comprehensive portfolio ever available to a public sector entity in a single contract. Additionally, we are the only vendor ever awarded a full-fledged service program to accompany the labor-intensive nature of not only installation, but ongoing maintenance. Using this turnkey approach, we can outfit a new facility flawlessly, from your heavy-duty vehicle lifts and lubrication systems down to your floor jacks.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.
For questions regarding Liftnow’s products or services, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org