NAPA Auto Parts Contract Highlights
Aftermarket Fleet Parts and Supplies
- The Equalis & NAPA Auto Parts contract enables all government entities to purchase automotive parts and services for automotive parts, truck parts, and accessories at a considerable discount.
- Creates a national competitively bid legal contract that eliminates the need for single bids on all automotive parts.
- Same day no charge delivery for all NAPA Auto Parts in stock products (465,0000) SKUs.
- Trusted quality parts with a leader in the industry with 94 years of experience.
- Access to all 6000 NAPA stores nationwide.
- Easy and safe electronic ordering through NAPA ProLink, their premier online ordering system.
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Who is NAPA Auto Parts?
Aftermarket Parts and Supplies for your Diverse Government Fleet
Genuine Parts Company dba NAPA Auto Parts was founded in 1928, is a Fortune 200 (NYSE: GPC) service organization engaged in the distribution of automotive replacement parts and equipment, industrial replacement parts and electrical/electronic materials. NAPA’s 6000 stores cover all 50 states and all areas in those states with same to next day service. They have brick and mortar presence in all 50 States – with the ability to deliver best in class services to any government agency.
NAPA Auto Parts provides a truly unique solution in the aftermarket automotive parts supply industry that benefits members in several ways. First, the NAPA network is comprised of 5,000 small businesses and 1,000 company owned stores that distribute our products nationwide. These are local, taxpaying employees who live and work in member communities and care about supporting their government agencies as much as their government cares about supporting them. Using these small businesses can help members meet their diverse purchasing initiatives across the US and Canada. Next, NAPA has access to more than 465,000 SKUs that cover not just light-duty automotive, but a plethora of other categories that cannot all be found under any other roof. Consolidating a member’s supply chain saves them time and money in managing their parts operation.
05.01.2022 – 04.30.2026
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource or quickly send the Contract Interest Form at the top of this page.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.