StudentNest Contract Highlights
- StudentNest has provided in-person, virtual, and hybrid educational services (tutoring) to over 125,000 individuals nationally.
- Demographics include: K-12, SpEd, low-income, minority, low-performing youth and adults (GED).
- Specialize working with: Juvenile Justice, Foster Youth, Group Home, and McKinney-Vento (Homeless) youth.
- Tutoring, Mentoring, Enrichment, GED, College & Career Readiness, STEM, and others.
- Woman Owned, Minority Owned, Small Business Accredited by Western Association of Schools & Colleges (WASC).
- Highly qualified subject matter professional showing at least a 17% pre/post assessment improvement.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Who is StudentNest?
StudentNest is vastly qualified and has extensive experience of working with large organizations. Over the past 18 years StudentNest has worked with over 450 governmental agencies (County, City, School District, State Dept. of Education, School, Probation Departments, Workforce Commissions, County Housing Authorities, and Juvenile Day Reporting Centers (JDRC).
We have served over 125,000 individuals from 2,500+ schools with more than 6.25 million hours of virtual and in-person services, over 320 million minutes, and have completed over 300,000 assessments. We have expanded our service reach across the U.S. to various school sites at LACOE, L.A. (Probation), California, State Boards of Education, and other organizations in AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, IA, LA, MA, MI, MT, MS, NC, NE, NJ, NV, OK, OR, PA, SD, TX UT, VT, WA, WI, and WY.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.