Terminix Commercial Contract Highlights
- Agreement covers cockroaches, house mice, Norway rats, roof rats, “house” ants, millipedes, earwigs, house crickets, centipedes, spiders and paper wasps and their nests 8’ and below in height.
- Dedicated account management including a customer-specific care team that leverages industry-specific knowledge and offers cross-functional support structure.
- Terminix offers customized professional services with high-level, uniform practices and standards, yet treatments that fit the needs of various locations.
- 24/7/365 accessible to dispatch requests – regardless of the location, our team is always available to deploy quickly for emergency pest service needs.
- Terminix will respond to the service request in 4 hours or less, by phone or in person, and be on-site in 24 hours or less during normal business days and hours for confirmed emergencies.
- Our related business services expand our capabilities to complement our core pest management offering, including air quality efforts, scenting work, sustainable lake and aquatic solutions, food safety and assorted operational assessments and integrated mosquito management programs.
- Terminix offers nationwide coverage in North America – no exclusions. More than 98% of our territory is self-performed.
Critical Supporting Documentation
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the solicitation and awarded contract, the Contract # for your files, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Share The Member Kit With Your Procurement Team
Facilitate your procurement and compliance team’s review and approval of this cooperative contract by providing them this Member Kit. The Member Kit contains: i) an overview of Equalis Group and how our Lead Agencies procure contracts, ii) the contract confirmation letter, iii) an overview of the awarded supplier and the products and services available through this contract, and iv) commonly asked questions about Equalis Group membership and how to access any of our publicly procured, competitively solicited contracts.
Who is Terminix Commercial?
Terminix Commercial is the #1 recognized brand in the U.S. termite and pest control services with the most expansive scale and deep presence across a national footprint – this allows us to mobilize quickly and call on a deep bench of technical expertise and resources. We are a full-service provider and specialize in protection against:
- Rodents, insects, and other pests, including cockroaches, spiders, wood‑destroying ants, ticks, fleas and bed bugs (general pest services include periodic pest control services).
- Termite damage (services include termite remediation, annual termite inspection and prevention treatments with damage claim guarantees).
- Mosquito control.
- Wildlife exclusion.
- Site disinfecting.
For our national account clients, we offer a dedicated account management approach with an individual care team assigned to client. Your account management team is focused by industry and has developed a knowledge base of pest control needs applicable to your business.
Quality Expertise & Reporting
- Regionally-based quality consultant structure working to ensure quality service in the field.
- A deep bench of corporate technical and entomological resources – PhDs, Board and Associate Certified Entomologists and more.
- Commitment to ongoing technology innovation and investment starting with our iPads in the field for service completion, including our picture-taking abilities, and our customer online reporting portal.
- Sophisticated reporting and trending via our online portal, available to our customers with real-time service data.
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.