Network Distribution® Contract Highlights
- Full Line of Janitorial & Related Supplies – comprehensive, customized facility cleaning solutions that offer a wide selection of industry leading paper products, cleaning supplies, chemicals, equipment, and breakroom supplies.
- Competitive Pricing – Aggressively discounted pricing based on product mix, volume, and additional incentives.
- Local Market Specialists – 7,000 responsive, on-site facility cleaning consultants, there, in-person when needed.
- In-Market Inventory – name-brand manufactures including a full line of environmentally-preferred products.
- Sustainability Programs – commitment to balancing today’s economic realities with the responsibility of implementing sustainable processes.
- Geographic Reach – 600+ distribution centers throughout North America, enabling Network to service Equalis Group members in all 50 states.
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
As many organizations reimagine their operations beyond COVID-19, they will need to address a new set of concerns and needs. Customers and staff have returned with a heightened sensitivity to cleanliness, hygiene, and sanitation. This “new normal” raises expectations that could determine the success and reputation of business moving forward.
To help customers respond to these new expectations, Network has compiled information and potential solutions for consideration in navigating new challenges. To learn more, please visit their Covid-19 Resource Site Here >>
Who is Network?
Network Distribution® (Network), founded in 1968, is a leading global B2B distributor providing janitorial, sanitation, print, foodservice, packaging products, and supply chain programs. With more than 1,000 distribution centers globally, Network improves lives and creates value by enabling local, regional, and global businesses to be their best.
Region 10 ESC
01.01.2020 – 12.31.2022
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource and let us help you achieve your procurement goals today.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.