NETWORK® Contract Highlights
- Full Line of Janitorial & Related Supplies – comprehensive, customized facility cleaning solutions that offer a wide selection of industry leading paper products, cleaning supplies, chemicals, equipment, and breakroom supplies.
- Competitive Pricing – a minimum discount of 25% off list price.
- Local Market Specialists – 7,000 responsive, on-site facility cleaning consultants, there, in-person when needed.
- In-Market Inventory – name-brand manufactures including a full line of environmentally-preferred products. NETWORK has strong partnerships with manufacturers such as: Georgia-Pacific, Kimberly-Clark, Essity, GOJO, Heritage, Clorox, Diversey, ProTeam, and many more.
- Sustainability Programs – commitment to balancing today’s economic realities with the responsibility of implementing sustainable processes.
- Geographic Reach – 600+ distribution centers throughout North America, enabling NETWORK to service Equalis Group members in all 50 states.
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
As many organizations reimagine their operations beyond COVID-19, they will need to address a new set of concerns and needs. Customers and staff have returned with a heightened sensitivity to cleanliness, hygiene and sanitation. This “new normal” raises expectations that could determine the success and reputation of business moving forward.
To help customers respond to these new expectations, NETWORK has compiled information and potential solutions for consideration in navigating new challenges. To learn more, please visit their Covid-19 Resource Site Here >>
Who is Network Services Company?
NETWORK® delivers the efficiency and reach of a major North American distributor, but with the personal accountability of more than 110 locally-based, best-in-class distributors. Supported with a vast infrastructure, NETWORK offers a complete & comprehensive product line of maintenance & janitorial supplies, including disposable paper, plastic goods, cleaning chemicals & supplies, food service/packaging disposables, training & support programs.
Our goal is to help provide solutions for a clean & healthy workplace environment to keep your employees, students & associates healthy & productive.
Region 10 ESC
01.01.2020 – 12.31.2022
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource and let us help you achieve your procurement goals today.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.