Connection® Public Sector Solutions Contract Highlights
- Convenient personalized shopping enables Equalis Group members to create custom catalogs of customer-approved products, special bundles to fit your organizational standards, and helpful shopping lists to streamline repeat purchases such as ink and toner.
- Subject matter expert-led educational briefings on key technologies such as security, data center, networking, software, and services.
- Online account tools to track orders and manage IT spending.
- An aggressive discount off list price on computer hardware, peripherals, and IT services for Equalis Group members.
- Dedicated Account Managers with extensive experience readily available to service and support each Equalis Group member.
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Who is Connection?
Connection is a Fortune 1000 Global Solutions Provider that connects people with technology to enhance growth, elevate productivity, and empower innovation.
Founded in 1982, Connection delivers valuable IT services and advanced technology solutions to business, government, education, and healthcare markets. With more than 300,000 products, a nationwide network of service partners, and teams of certified technical experts, Connection designs, builds, and supports your end-to-end IT systems.
Today, Connection serves its customers through its staff of highly trained Account Managers, a team of on-staff experts, and its efficient procurement websites. Connection’s 2,500+ technical certifications ensure our experts can solve any customer need, no matter how complex.
Region 10 ESC
05.01.2020 – 04.30.2023
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource and let us help you achieve your procurement goals today.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.