Aquila Environmental Contract Highlights
Aquila is committed to being a cost-effective LaaS provider, serving the K-12, higher education, municipal, and other large institutional markets in Texas and the Southwest. We always strive to transact on the basis of mutual integrity and trust, and if that cannot be achieved, then we unapologetically are probably not the best company for you. We are a single source shop that takes on the heavy lifting of – facility audit, project design, global procurement (OEM sourcing), installation, multiple source financing, rebate & incentive procurement, warranty management, and post-project savings measurement and verification (M&V) – so you can focus on what matters most: your students and staff. Beyond a cooperative purchasing contract that provides a legal and compliant exemption to RFPs for lighting retrofits, Equalis Group Members can expect to experience:
- Savings of 50% or more on lighting expenses and a reduction of 20-22% on overall electricity costs.
- Hedge against future utility rate increases.
- Reduced lighting maintenance workload for 20+ years.
- No upfront financial investment required. Project financing available.
- Cash flow positive from day one.
- Typical time commitment required from decision makers for the entirety of an Aquila LED lighting project is less than 2 hours.
- Improved safety and security of your facilities, optimized learning environments, and light continuity across your school ground.
- Reduced carbon emissions and landfill waste – LEDs last 5x longer than traditional lighting.
Download this contract confirmation letter to secure written documentation of the Master Agreement and Contract # for your files, as well as additional information about the contract, utilization eligibility, and how to receive answers to any additional questions you may have.
Who is Aquila Environmental?
Aquila Environmental is a purpose-driven and values-based business that helps institutions save energy.
To that end, Aquila currently offers Lighting as a Service solutions tailored toward the K-12, Higher Education, and large institutional market in Texas and the Southwest. We believe we are amidst a long-term shift where stewarding the environments in which we occupy is no longer a feel-good thing of the past but a present obligation. Ultimately, we come to work every day because what we are doing, helps people.
Region 10 ESC
05.01.2022 – 04.30.2025
Contact Aquila Environmental
Energy Advisor – K-12 & Emerging Markets
Office: (817) 953-3171
Direct: (817) 734-9844
How Do I Get Started?
If you are not yet a part of the Equalis Group family, Become a Member today to access our entire portfolio of contracts. We promise there are never any costs, hidden fees, gimmicks, or volume commitments.
Accessing this publicly procured contract vehicle is easy and hassle-free. Please reach out to your Member Engagement Resource and let us help you achieve your procurement goals today.
Save Time, Save Money & Stay Legal with Equalis Group.